Marriage Date: 2023-04-08
Bride Username: Surovi
Groom Username: Delowar Hossain
It was magical! Our journey started with a funny talk and is going ahead with lots of love. After talking on call for a few days, we met after learning about her ideology life, expectations from her partner, etc. We were almost on the same page 95% time. We decided to meet and check if we could manage the remaining 5%, and here it is. I enjoyed every moment I spent with Surovi. After 4 months here, we become husband and wife. It was the best match I could ever find. We thank this matrimonial site for providing us with such an efficient matchmaking platform ????